SQLite 3.25.0 Download Latest
SQLite 3.25.0 Download Latest Version – SQLite is an in-process library that carries out a self-supporting, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. The code for SQLite is in the public domain name and also is hence totally free for use for any purpose, commercial or private. Download SQLite 3.25.0 Offline Installer. SQLite 64-bit/32-Bit is the most widely released data source on the planet with more applications than we could count, consisting of a number of prominent jobs.
SQLite 3.25.0 is a full-featured SQL execution which you could start utilizing with no configuration as no arrangement or management is needed. It is a serverless compact database in a solitary cross-platform disk data with a really tiny code impact. It is free and it comes with SpatiaLite – an open source collection which expands it’s capabilities to dealing with spatial information.
- Purchases are atomic, constant, isolated, and sturdy (ACID) after system crashes and power failures.
- Zero-configuration – no setup or administration needed.
- Full SQL application with innovative attributes like partial indexes and also typical table expressions. (Omitted attributes).
- A total database is saved in a solitary cross-platform disk file. Great for use as an application file style.
- Supports terabyte-sized data sources and gigabyte-sized strings and also balls. (See limits.html.).
- Tiny code impact: less than 500KiB totally set up or a lot less with optional attributes omitted.
- Straightforward, easy to use API.
- Written in ANSI-C. TCL bindings included. Bindings for dozens of other languages readily available separately.
- Well-commented resource code with 100% branch test protection.
- Available as a single ANSI-C source-code documents that is easy to compile as well as thus is simple to include right into a bigger job.
- Self-contained: no outside dependences.
- Cross-platform: Android, * BSD, iphone, Linux, Mac, Solaris, VxWorks, as well as Windows (Win32, WinCE, WinRT) are sustained out of the box. Easy to port to various other systems.
- Resources are in the general public domain name. Use for any kind of objective.
- Includes a standalone command-line interface (CLI) client that can be used to provide SQLite databases.
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Mac
Version : SQLite 3.25.0
Size : 776.25MB