Xpadder 5.3 Download – Xpadder imitates a computer mouse and keyboard with the switches and directional thumbpad of your game controller. It supports multiple profiles, roll feedback, and chorded input, which allows for more commands than the variety of buttons would typically permit. This method can also be utilized to improve mimicked computer mouse motion, with quick or accurate settings for the analog directional stick switchable by toggling a preassigned button.
Configuration displays are simple to decipher and offer you with a graph of your gamepad for easy vital assignment. You can likewise utilize it to control desktop computer software program: As an example, the video clip player of your Media Center PC can utilize your wireless controller like a remote. Xpadder 5.3 isn’t currently totally free, but it’s well worth the money programmer Jonathan Firth is asking. Older, free versions are still around if you want to give a try before acquisition.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista
- Functions on both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Complete key-board and mouse emulation
- Supports approximately 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer).
- Rumble pressure comments as well as advanced fine-tuning options.
- Create a layout for any type of controller that Windows can see.
- Multiple profile monitoring utilizing sharable data.
- Developed for gamepads, joysticks and also game sticks.
- Likewise deals with guiding wheels, dance mats, drum sets, guitars …
Requirements :Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Version :Xpadder 5.3
Name : Xpadder